When you come to us at Integrative Life Center for help, you can get the support and treatment you need to break free from polysubstance abuse and other issues. Being addicted can be difficult, but it’s even harder when you’re dealing with an addiction to multiple substances. Still, the process of breaking free is the same. We want to help you do that, so you can enjoy living your life to the fullest and not letting addiction stand in your way. You don’t have to settle for an addicted life when there are people who can help you conquer that problem and move forward. While addiction to multiple substances can seem daunting to break free from, we have the tools and treatments you need to do that.
How is Polysubstance Abuse Different?
When you’re dealing with multiple substance addiction issues, that’s called polysubstance abuse. In some ways, it’s not that different from a single-substance issue. It’s treated the same basic way, by using the right therapies and treatments to help you break free from the addiction. But it’s also a little more complex because it requires addressing the reasons behind your substance abuse and your dependence on more than one substance. For example, someone prescribed pain pills may be taking too many of them and also drinking alcohol in excess. That would be considered polysubstance abuse or addiction. But it’s treatable, and getting the right help is important.
Get the Right Kind of Treatment Program for Your Needs
The right treatment for your polysubstance abuse issues is the one that works well and gives you the best chance at recovery. We know that it can be different for everyone, which is why we have a lot of different choices for you to consider. By working with our dedicated and compassionate staff, you can get the kind of help and support you need. We’ll help you navigate the options and talk about your issues, so the treatment methods you have at your disposal will help you break your addiction the right way.
- Community re-integration
- Nutritional support
- Masters level therapists
- Medical support at all care levels
- Art and music therapy
All of these services are available in our substance abuse treatment programs such as:
- Partial hospitalization program or PHP: Built around the patient’s schedule this program is over a shorter period of time but allows for individuals to return home after their daily sessions.
- Intensive outpatient program or IOP: Getting treatment in a condensed form allows individuals to get the help they need while still maintaining their everyday commitments. This is an excellent option for individuals who may have relapsed.
- Residential program: Our inpatient residential program gives individuals the focus attention they need to address and overcome their needs.
- Aftercare: When patients complete their addiction treatment program, we offer aftercare to provide them with the resources and contacts within support communities.
Getting healthy and living a clean and sober life is possible, even after the abuse of multiple substances. We know that reaching out for help can be difficult, and it’s not always easy to acknowledge that you have an issue that needs to be treated. But we’re here to help you succeed and be excited about your future again.
Integrative Life Center Can Help You be Healthy Again
You don’t need to settle for a life of substance abuse for one more day. When you reach out to the right facility for treatment, you have the opportunity to conquer your addiction and get back to living a life you can be proud of and feel good about. There’s no reason to settle for anything less than that. Contact us at 615.455.3903 today, and we’ll help you get on the road to a good recovery that’s strong and lasting. Then you can focus on the goals and dreams you had before addiction got in the way. We’ll help you find them again.