15th AvenueMen's Transitional Living Home
Independent Transitional Living for Men
Located in the historic and trendy district of Edgehill, 15th Avenue offers independent transitional living for men in recovery. The men’s recovery residence is located within walking distance from our treatment center on Music Row. The home is also centrally located among a multitude of daily recovery and support group meeting locations, Vanderbilt and Belmont University campuses, and supplementary wellness facilities, including yoga, acupuncture, and massage studios.
15th Avenue provides an ideal environment for men who need an additional layer of support while attending our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). With Residential Managers and support staff onsite, clients who reside with us during their treatment are given more opportunities to work on life skills such as time management, budget, medication management, interpersonal communication, goal setting, accountability, and follow through.
What 15th Avenue Residents Can Expect:
- Cell phone and laptop usage permitted
- Personal vehicle use permitted upon clinical approval
- Required attendance at 5 recovery meetings per week (12 step, SMARTRecovery, Refuge Recovery, etc)
- Curfew of 10:00 PM Sunday-Thursday & 11:00 PM Friday and Saturday for the first two weeks. After, the curfew is 11:00 PM Sunday-Thursday & 12:00 PM Friday and Saturday.
- Overnight passes permitted upon clinical approval