Low Ropes Course.
The Low Ropes Course at Integrative Life Center is located on-site at the expansive property for our Morningstar program.
According to studies, there are clear physical, emotional, psychological and social benefits of leisure, sports, and recreation programs. Research shows that activities like Low Ropes Courses play four important factors in overcoming negative life events:
- They can help participants cope with negative life events.
- They can provide temporary relief from stress by generating optimism.
- They can provide a sense of control and normalcy.
- They can bring motivation to attain new goals and looking forward to the future.
- Used in a team-building capacity, the Low Ropes Course at ILC gives participants an experience that allows them to build trust, learn to focus on challenging situations and attain skills in problem-solving.