Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all Integrative Life Center’s marketing and branding strategies and communications, both internally and externally. Provides direct management for the creation, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of all content, collateral, and services in the area of marketing, branding, advertising, client relations, mass communications, community involvement, and public relations. Carries out the daily tasks that keep the company’s marketing efforts consistent, regular, and fresh. Conducts high level research and evaluation of industry trends, market conditions, competitor data, etc. to assess and implement appropriate improvements and alterations to the company’s marketing plan with the goal to achieve and continually promote positive, greater brand awareness.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge resulting in referrals, admissions and developing revenue-generating opportunities for Integrative Life Center.
- Develop, implement, and manage an annual marketing plan and budget. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives while delivering all marketing activity within the approved budget.
- Recommend short- and long-term marketing goals for Integrative Life Center.
- Manage all aspects of design, content development, print, production, receipt and distribution of marketing materials for the company.
- Create, implement and measure the success of all Integrative Life Center’s marketing, communications and public relations materials, campaigns, and efforts, including advertising (online/digital, media, print, etc.), email marketing, public relations, media relations, sponsorships, and so forth.
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available outlets.
- Initiate, generate and coordinate media interest in Integrative Life Center and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests as the representative for company media interactions.
- Consistently create and form new contacts and relationships with the treatment and healthcare community.
- Maintain and nurture ILC’s professional relationships within the community (therapists, counselors, interventionists, educational consultants, psychiatrists, and other healthcare providers.
- Manage and track performance of all advertising outlets including but not limited to email marketing, digital/print advertising, and social media.
- Maintain up-to-date company website with routine blog/news posts relevant to the business, industry, and company to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Develop events, workshops and experiences that help provide knowledge and awareness of services offered at Integrative Life Center.
- Lead projects and participate in networking events as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special industry events & conferences.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Communications, or Public Relations preferred.
- Experience in a marketing role
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities to fuel growth and public awareness.
- Strong organization skills; ability to prioritize workload; ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Proven ability to problem-solve, and to handle public relations with the appropriate poise and a natural, yet professional, dialect.
- Experience with design programs, social media management, content creation, digital advertising, and technical writing.
Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines. Competent person aged eighteen (18) or older.