- This event has passed.
Intentional Living Group
July 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
This is a group where like minded people come together in circle to share, support, and live with intention. A group for men and women who are interested in learning what it means to live life on purpose and with intention.
Are you ready to build authentic relationships?
Are you ready to create massive awareness in your life and begin to truly live out your purpose?
Are you ready to be in a safe space where you are free to express your needs, share your truth, and receive support along the way?
WHO WE ARE:
This is an inclusive (substance free) group and open to everyone and anyone who is in recovery of any sorts, sober curious, or just craving an authentic group to connect with.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN EACH CIRCLE:
- Oracle cards to pull at your convenience
- A stone or crystal: yours to take home
- Meditations (one to ground us in and one to close)
- An opportunity for each person to share and receive support based off of the months topic
- Tea and conversation at the end of each meeting so you can make new like minded connections and friends
Registration required. Once you register, you’ll receive an email with reflection questions to review, and other helpful information before the circle!
*Remember, this is a safe space and you will not be called upon to speak unless you want to.