This requires a thorough understanding of facility’s treatment programs and philosophy, admission process and criteria, support and administrative services, working knowledge of various aspects of alcoholism, drug abuse, dual diagnosis, eating disorders and sex addiction along with training and experience in clinical supervision. This is a very complex position requiring the individual to be able to work independently with minimum supervision and manage a variety of duties.
Reports To: Executive Director
- Education – Graduation from an accredited college or university, with a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a healthcare field.
- Experience – A minimum of five years of direct clinical experience is required and one year working directly with behavioral health and chemical dependency. A minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Licenses – LPC or LCSW preferred.
- Special Requirements – Knowledge of alcohol and chemical dependency treatment, rehabilitation programs, eating disorders and sex addiction, dual diagnosis and primary mental health experience required. Knowledge of level of care recommendation criteria for chemical dependency, dual diagnosis and primary mental health cases. Considerable knowledge of and experience in the application of therapeutic counseling techniques. Knowledge of and experience in the application of clinical supervision techniques to staff and master’s level students.
- Age/Gender Specifics – Ability to work with male and female, adult (18-over) substance abuse/dual diagnosed population.
Positions Supervised: All positions in Clinical Services
Please send cover letter outlining qualifications, along with a resume, to Beth Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org.