This full-time position requires the ability to coordinate and maintain a positive recovery-oriented environment for residents. The ideal ARM possesses sensitivity to and interest in people, neutrality, respect for dignity and worth of the individual, open-mindedness, empathy, ability to handle autonomy, and make decisions based on Midtown Homes’ policies and procedures.
The primary responsibilities of the Assistant Resident Manager include overseeing client and staff schedules, planning logistics, transportation logistics, and supervision of Resident Assistants. Focus is on having the creativity and leadership skills to make decisions that positively impact the community and helping to create a cohesive community among staff and residents.
1. Education – BA/BS Degree in Behavioral Health Care or related field preferred, or pursuing a LADAC Certification.
2. Experience – A minimum of one year of experience working directly with behavioral health and chemical dependency.
3. Licenses – Valid Tennessee Driver’s License
4. Special Requirements – Knowledge of alcohol and chemical dependency treatment, rehabilitation programs, and dual diagnosis experience required
5. Age/Gender Specifics – Ability to work with male and female, adult (18-over) substance abuse/dual diagnosed population.
Positions Supervised: Lead Resident Assistants, Resident Assistants, House Managers and Senior Residents.