This full-time position requires a basic understanding of the facility’s treatment program and philosophy and a working knowledge of various aspects of behavioral health, alcoholism and drug abuse. This position assists and supports the Admissions Director and requires the individual to serve as a link between internal operations of the facility regarding inquiries and admissions, interacting with insurance providers, and the external operations of marketing outreach.
1. Education – BA/BS preferred.
2. Experience – At least one year full time experience in the behavioral health/substance abuse field.
3. Certifications – CPR
4. Licenses – None required.
5. Special Requirements – Experience answering phones and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Specialized training or knowledge in behavioral health and/or chemical dependency.
6. Age/Gender Specifics – Ability to work with male and female, adult (18-over) substance abuse/dual diagnosed population.
Positions Supervised: None