The Men's Intensive Outpatient Program includes 12+ hours of group therapy weekly (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday). Each client's treatment plan is developed to meet his unique needs and programming can be adapted to best support his recovery.
Program Components Include:
- A commitment to an integrative approach that supports self discovery, strengthens inner wisdom, and restores a sense of balance between mind, body, and spirit.
- A personalized assessment and treatment plan to meet your unique needs
- Individual and group therapy sessions with Masters-level therapists utilizing evidence based practices, such as eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), mindfulness, 12-step philosophy, equine therapy, hypnotherapy, and somatic therapies
- Access to transitional living homes to assist clients with integrating recovering skills into daily life.
- Introduction to the Nashville recovery community via Refuge Recovery groups, daily wellness and 12-step meetings, music, and other creative offerings.
- Complementary healing practices including acupuncture, massage, yoga therapy, adventure-based therapy, sweat lodge ceremonies, art, and movement.
- Access to psychiatric support services, including psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Access to nutritional counseling, education, and supportive meal planning with our licensed nutritionist.
Evidence-based behavioral and substance addiction treatment services.
Get sober using a personalized approach that meets you where you are in recovery.
Integrated care for all co-occurring disorders to foster complete healing.
Customized care for any combination of addictions or mental disorders.
Professional medical, clinical and psychiatric help to promote healthy living.
Medical and psychiatric care for anyone suffering from mental illnesses.
Break free from opiate addiction under the expert care of licensed professionals.
Overcome harmful drug addictions with our integrated approach to care.
We offer a full continuum of care to help a victim of trauma overcome his experiences.